To become the leading regulatory body in private firearm management and governance in the Region.
To effectively and efficiently enforce the laws, regulations, policies and procedures governing the use of private firearms, through professional staff, partnerships and modern technologies.
Focus areas are the specific strategic pillars to be worked on to achieve the vision, and strategic goals and objectives of the FLA. These focus areas are as follows:
- - Improve customer and stakeholder relationship and experience, and build partnerships
- - Enhance regulation, enforcement and compliance
- - Rebrand and reposition (to improve public perception)
- - Expand the use of technology, information management and communication
- - Enhance organisational excellence (including the development of employee skills and motivation)